Tuesday, July 27, 2010

How will you be remembered?

Even though I will probably never acheive fame, and fortune. Within my life I have done somethings that  I will be remembered for which include being a good mother, getting my education, and for being myself. Being a good mother is something that will be remembered because of the things that I do for my children as they grow up in life, they will always appreciate the fact that as a mother I have kept them out of trouble, harm, and showed them love. This is what they are looking for out of their parents, and what they want to know is that you will be there for them when ever they need you. I will also be remembered for acheiving my goals of getting my education which is something that my children will see and hopefully will follow my footsteps. The only other things that I would want to be remembered for would be the fact that I am always myself. I do not try and act like other people in order to fit in with the crowd because this is not me. I would rather be my own person. I do not want people to remember me in a bad way or something that was not true this is not a way that I would want to leave this world.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments


Tammy
Pennsylvania
"If you notice alot of the items in this country are made out of the country. We are hard pressed anymore to find items made here. AND if you want to talk to a person who does speak english, good luck with that!!!! Most calls are directed to Turkey, Iran, or heaven only knows where. (Believe me, I have tried to be nice to them but it is hard) If items we want are made in these great united states, there aren't enough of them. I have spent two weeks looking for one item for a special Christmas present only to be told that "it might be in" before Christmas. "

MP3 Clips

Search 2.0