Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Buying crap from Wal-Mart that is made in China

I personally am tired of buying electronics from Wal-Mart especially electronics, or anything else because in about two months it breaks down and there she are spending more of her hard-earned money for something that will only break down again. I have bought about four Hamilton Beach coffee pots over the past year and they have all broke down but if the consumer does not return it within that time limit there is nothing she can do about it. I am a single mother going to school, working full-time, and taking care of three children. I do not have the time or money to keep spending on these types of products because it never helps. This makes her wonder what happened with having electronics that lasted for more than six months. I spend most of my time on the phone to people in different countries to arrive at some median so that these products replaced but sometimes there can be no median. I have bought two converter boxes for this digital crap and both of them have stopped working that is why Wal-Mart quit selling them. I have a dvd player which fades in and out so she cannot watch television. Printer's are worthless because she cannot print anything out or the ink that comes with the printer's is not full. All these electronics are useless everyone should consider not buying these electronics. because they think we are just stupid consumer's that won't do anything about it. I AM TIRED OF SPENDING MY HARD-EARNED MONEY ON CRAP FROM CHINA WHEN IT DOES NOT WORK. When I buy something, I want, it to work for a while so that I do not have to worry about buying it again. I think that it is wrong for these places to take advantage of the consumer's this way. So here in 2009 I am in my master's degree for Business Administration/Accounting, and this is not the way to treat consumer's because she is the one that provides these people with jobs. I will not spend my money on these types of products again. If it does not say Made in the USA I will not buy it I am tired of being told there is nothing we can do about this and she has to plug the product back in to see if the problem can be fixed. Consumer's should not have to put up with these failing products. I personally have too many electronics in my house that I have no use for worthless pieces of crap , and the consumer is stuck with them because the warranty runs out the day before it breaks down or the company can only replace the product.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments


Tammy
Pennsylvania
"If you notice alot of the items in this country are made out of the country. We are hard pressed anymore to find items made here. AND if you want to talk to a person who does speak english, good luck with that!!!! Most calls are directed to Turkey, Iran, or heaven only knows where. (Believe me, I have tried to be nice to them but it is hard) If items we want are made in these great united states, there aren't enough of them. I have spent two weeks looking for one item for a special Christmas present only to be told that "it might be in" before Christmas. "

MP3 Clips

Search 2.0